Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Interesting Interview with Steve Spurrier Jr.

Here's an article from a couple of years ago. It's an interview with Steve Spurrier Jr. As we know, he is currently on the staff with his father at South Carolina. However, my theory is he wants out of there...he wants to establish himself on his own. How can he do that?? We'll an OC job at Bama under Bob Stoops would be a great way to start!

When asked...
"Do you want to coach with your dad again?"
Spurrier Jr. responded...
"Not necessarily. Sometimes you get stuck with the impression that he’s the only guy you can coach for. Honestly, I’d like to avoid that. The years that I’ve coached with him have been great. I’ve learned a lot from him. I enjoy working for him. I enjoy coaching with him. Professionally I think it’s better if I don’t coach with him."

Link....

http://arizona.scout.com/2/262481.html

No comments: